What to expect from Venor
We recognize that the candidates we engage are an extension of our brand. A career change is an experience not to be taken lightly and should be managed with honesty, respect and discretion. As a recruitment partner, we operate with transparency and trust and expect the same in return from both our candidates and our clients.
At Venor, we will return your calls and respond to your emails. We will meet with you for positions we see a potential fit. We will provide feedback on each stage of your interviews. We will be honest and respectful of your time.
We also strive to gain a deep understanding of the challenges facing the employers we represent. You deserve to know as much as possible about your next prospective employer and we strive to provide as much information as possible. You also deserve to accumulate this information and make your decision while knowing that your confidentiality is protected.
- Sales Representative, Moncton, NS
- Sales Representative, New Glasgow, NS
- QA / QC Analyst, Halifax, NS
- Manager - Real Estate Investment Funds, Halifax, NS
- SharePoint Consultant, Halifax, NS
- Project Financial Analyst, Halifax, NS
- Controller, St. John's, NL
- Inside Sales Representative, Dartmouth, NS
- General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Montreal, QC
- Vice President, Quality, Halifax, NS