Halifax or Moncton, NS
Apply online now
Our client is a market leader and highly respected manufacturer of premium quality skin cleansers, protective creams and dispensing systems for healthcare, industrial, automotive and commercials markets. They operate 21 subsidiaries in 16 countries and is the supplier of choice for organizations who value employee and customer well being.
We are seeking an outstanding Account Executive for Atlantic Canada to provide sales coverage and develop the best possible market penetration in order to sell the product line to present and prospective customers within the assigned territory. This position reports to a National Sales Manager and will work closely with the National Sales Manager to grow the territory.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you will possess strong sales skills and bring five to ten years experience selling to end users in the industrial, commercial or healthcare markets. You possess an energetic, positive outgoing personality and have the proven ability to deal effectively at all levels of management. Presentation skills, people skills and strong communication skills are a must for this role. This position is responsible for Atlantic Canada so the ability and willingness to travel is important.
A great sales opportunity with a market leader and strong profitable company is waiting for you. To learn more about this position please contact Ian Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org or Craig Coady at email@example.com You can also apply in confidence below.
Apply online now
Back to Search Results
- Sales Representative, Moncton, NS
- Sales Representative, New Glasgow, NS
- QA / QC Analyst, Halifax, NS
- Manager - Real Estate Investment Funds, Halifax, NS
- SharePoint Consultant, Halifax, NS
- Project Financial Analyst, Halifax, NS
- Controller, St. John's, NL
- Inside Sales Representative, Dartmouth, NS
- General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, Montreal, QC
- Vice President, Quality, Halifax, NS