Account Manager, Fund Accounting
Halifax, Nova Scotia
A high growth, multi-award winning, global fund administration company that is establishing their first Canadian office in Halifax to support their continued growth.
A fast-paced and energetic company. They reward passionate, bright people who thrive on excellence and creativity.
A senior fund accountant or supervisor, with experience of delivering to clients and the production of NAVs across a team of fund accountants.
Why should you be interested in joining?
You are passionate, collaborative, innovative and looking for an exciting opportunity to join a small but expanding team of like-minded individuals.
What you will be doing…
- Ensuring that NAV and reporting deliverables are met accurately and on time for assigned clients
- Acting as a primary point of contact for assigned client relationships
- Managing expectations both internally and with clients in relation to team deliverables
- Oversee the work production from a team of fund accountants, local or overseas, providing support, guidance and assistance for them to complete their tasks
- Review NAV calculations as required, ensuring adherence to procedures and policies
- Help coach, support and train new employees on the global fund accounting processes
You are also...
Dedicated. Motivated. Dynamic. Communicative. Collaborative. Supportive. Smart.
Interested in learning more…
Contact Jackie@venor.ca to learn more and send a copy of your resume.