We all dream of working in Paradise! Waking each day to sun, sand and ocean. While gaining experience in highly sought after offshore financial services, US and Canadian GAAP and IFRS experience in one of the world's largest financial centers and tax-free jurisdictions.
As an Audit Senior, you will be a qualified (i.e. generally up to three years of experience), capable of providing audit and assurance services to clients within the financial services sector, with sectors including Insurance, Investments/ Funds and Banking.
Contracts last for 21 months and are extendable going forward. These positions start in October 2018, candidates who apply now and are selected to interview can be expected to be contacted shortly to initiate the process.
Audit Senior Functions Include:
You will be expected to plan, execute and finalize recurring external audit engagements, working directly with the client under a Manager. You will need to display rigorous project and financial management on all work, within budgets and reporting timetables.
Primarily, your work is aimed at providing an efficient and proactive service to your clients to ensure that their needs are fully met. As an Audit Senior, you will have day-to-day contact with all members of the Audit team. It is imperative that you are able to develop strong working relationships with clients and the members of your team.
- Ability to develop your expertise in the financial services sector
- Progression to Audit Manager/ Assistant Manager after your second busy season is possible, dependent on progression along with openings.
- Highly competitive tax-free salary along with performance based bonus.
- Additional benefits including gym, medical insurance and full relocation package.
- Generous 4 weeks paid vacation, plus public holidays.
- Excellent work life balance
What we need from you:
- Must have a professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, ACA, ACCA, or equivalent).
- 3-5 years of experience as an Audit Senior in a public accounting firm
- Must have ability to manage a portfolio of clients, by working concurrently on multiple engagements.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Communication and interpersonal skills are highly valued.
- Knowledge of US GAAP/ IFRS would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Experience in the financial services sector is an asset, but not required.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Jackie Gilbert via firstname.lastname@example.org