Client Support Specialist
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Client Success is absolutely vital to our long-term vision. We will not be successful unless our clients are realizing massive value from our fundraising intelligence service. As such, we need a Client Support Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the VP Client Success this role includes responsibilities for providing an exceptional client experience.
You are an engaging, detail-oriented person who wants to work in a dynamic and growing technology services company. You love a teamwork environment and strive to provide the highest level of client service possible. You take initiative, are willing to learn, and want to be part of something where you can make a meaningful impact. You are an excellent communicator and continue to build relationships by way of in-person, phone, and written communication.
Support, Training & Onboarding
- Participate in development of training materials with client team.
- Assist in the set up of new accounts, maintaining records and other clerical duties.
- Work with clients on booking and conducting of training sessions, making follow up calls according to the training plan.
- Work with the onboarding team bringing best in class 1:1 training to our amazing clients.
- Provide Level 1 technical support for company products via tickets, phone and chat.
- Analyze, track and resolve customer questions in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Apply analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product problems ranging from simple to complex.
- Prioritize issues based on severity and customer impact.
- Handle sensitive escalation issues and conflicting/competing priorities.
- Maintain product knowledge of new functionality and compliance changes.
- Participate in coverage plan, including on-call and holiday coverage.
- Create content for all parts of the Customer lifecycle. That content can be documented in PDF format, videos, blogs, and social media. No bounds, we want the best information easily available to our clients.
- Participate in webinars and other events sharing the company experience.
- Improve client experience, perception, and satisfaction.
- General administrative support as required with Support Center website.
- Updating and presenting project performance and utilization reports & dashboards
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years work experience in a related role demonstrating excellent analytical, organizational and a high amount of emotional intelligence
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical people
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills in continually changing work environment
- Experience working as part of a team in a structured environment with defined targets and deliverables
- Basic understanding of IT desktop and network infrastructure with an emphasis on how technology works within small to mid-sized organizations
- Experience and understanding of cloud based solutions (SaaS)
- Willingness to learn – enthusiastic and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done!
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact Jackie Gilbert via email@example.com