Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Our SaaS solutions client has been a proud and progressive employer in Prince Edward Island for over 25 years and are entering an exciting phase of growth and innovation. A number of current and upcoming initiatives have the Product Team looking for a Data Developer to provide expertise in managing large and disparate data sets.
- Design and development of data model and ETL implementations to support new and existing data feeds.
- Interact with IT and business to understand functional and non-functional requirements and map these into data solutions.
- Ensure continual data quality improvements as it relates to timeliness, integrity, accuracy, conformity, consistency and completeness
- Maintain database performance by identifying and resolving problems.
- Other duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College diploma or University degree related to Information Technology.
- Strong Linux and SQL experience, including bash-scripts and C# knowledge.
- Ability to implement and address operational issues (e.g. scripting and monitoring in data environments).
- Strong data analytics skills
- Strong aptitude when it comes to learning new technologies.
- Extensive experience in all areas is not required, but a passion and self motivation to learn new skills and technologies and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment is mandatory.
- Experience with Amazon AWS data services
- Experience with enterprise ETL tolls
- Business Intelligence
If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your development skills in a fun, progressive and collaborative team environment, contact Jack Gillis via email@example.com