ERP Solution Sales Executive
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Headquartered in Norway with sister companies operating throughout North America, our client’s innovative seafood software solutions are sold around the world. Over the course of several decades, they have become the information technology partner of choice for many of the largest and most prominent seafood organizations in the industry, providing them with the tools and resources they need to increase profitability and streamline business processes while keeping pace with an increasingly demanding regulatory environment.
Our client is looking for an energetic and dedicated team player to join our North American organization as a Sales Executive. The Sales Executive plays a key role in our future success and will impact the organization’s go-to-market strategy through building pipeline. The right person will be responsible for growing the market share and targeting the seafood industry though our software portfolio. The Sales Executive is a key point of contact between existing and new clients and the company. The primary responsibility of the sales executive is to develop, build and close business by identifying and selling to prospects as well as maintaining relationships with some key accounts clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells client solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions from among our software suite options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains a knowledge of our current and upcoming software offerings, with the ability to present and demonstrate, at a high level, key functionality and how it benefits or fills an existing need for prospective clients.
- Documents and reports on the current pipeline of client sales prospects.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies and representing the client at Trade Shows and other industry events.