Gas Fitter A
Our client is looking for a Gas Fitter A to join their team delivering the highest level of heating and plumbing services to its commercial and residential clients in the Halifax and Dartmouth region. The Gas Fitter A will have the opportunity to mentor and lead a team in the installation and maintenance of gas systems and equipment.
- Installing and connecting appliances to gas lines and performing maintenance checks on systems and equipment.
- Testing safety devices and controls to ensure they are working safely and properly.
- Repairing and replacing parts and inspecting malfunctioning or damaged equipment to determine the nature and scope of problem and provide preventative and corrective measures.
- Checking piping connections for gas leaks using gas detecting devices.
- Providing advice to clients regarding standards, gas safety, maintenance and energy efficiency.
The successful candidate is required to have a Gas Fitter A certification. Must possess strong problem solving skills and attention to detail and enjoy providing polite and professional customer service. If you are interested in this great opportunity, please contact Erika Hildebrand at Erika@venor.ca