Inside Sales Representative
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Our client, a leader in the nutritional industry, is seeking an experienced and talented Inside Sales Representative to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Inside Sales & Customer Service Manager, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving sales quota by utilizing resources available to effectively deliver product knowledge to new and current customers. With a focus on maintaining strong relationships with our customers, this role is accountable for utilizing product knowledge, both depth and breadth of product portfolio to influence customers choices to the extent that quota is attained. Continuous learning and development in product knowledge, competition and health conditions are expected.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Achieve sales quota and exceed the minimal threshold of performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and implement a territory management system resulting in fulfillment of quota.
- Remain current on technical information regarding the natural health products industry, new and existing products in order to effectively promote Integrative Therapeutics products and educate customers
- Assist in organizing and working various industry events such as trade shows & conventions
- Document the execution of key performance activities,sales, marketing and company directives.
- Operate autonomously and interdependently within the territory and within the Integrative Sales and Marketing teams.
- Maximize net financial contribution from customer relationships by following company pricing, promotion and car stock policies.
As the ideal candidate, you have a minimum of 3 years Insides Sales experience preferably in the consumer products/retail industry, with a passion for health and nutrition. Excellent negotiation and analytical skills, along with the proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets are essential to success in this position. The successful candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills with proven experience presenting to a varied audience, along with the effective ability to manage inside/phone-based sales territory. The Insides Sales Representative will be highly goal orientated with keen focus on exceeding expectations.
Our client offers a philosophy and culture focused on promoting a physically and emotionally healthy workforce. Interested candidates can send their resume to Shardeigh McGillivray via firstname.lastname@example.org