Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Since 1991, Our client’s Information Systems have been developing software solutions that enable organizations to achieve their annual goals, faster and more efficiently. Using their products, clients are able to direct their focus to a specific audience. The company is currently undergoing significant growth and looking to further expand their team with smart, passionate people. They are currently looking to hire a dynamic and creative Marketing Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Managing and executing marketing automation strategy, including coordinating email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns using HubSpot software.
- Managing and tracking analytics for print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Executing trade show strategy including booking and preparing for events, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Supporting the Content Manager with the content marketing strategy including writing and editing content such as blogs, eBooks, case studies, and other media.
- Website and other online platform management including updating content and search engine optimization.
- Creating and updating sales collateral including flyers, proposals, and presentations.
- Maintaining brand alignment across all departments.
- Reporting on website and lead conversions using Google Analytics and Salesforce.
- Reporting on, providing analysis, and implementing ongoing optimization of all marketing channels.
- Managing relationships with outside vendors such advertising agencies and associations.
- Executing the company’s marketing plan, with a focus on high growth revenue and ROI for marketing costs.
ABOUT YOU - EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a relevant field (business, marketing, etc.).
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a marketing or public relations role.
- Experience using WordPress, Google Analytics, Hubspot, or Salesforce an asset.
- Ability to utilize technology tools available such as email, telephone, webinars, conference calls, instant messenger, social media and other forms of electronic communication
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills (self-directed and able to function at a high level without supervision).
- Ability and willingness to learn how to use company software for reporting and data analysis.
- Willingness to travel to trade shows in North America as required.
ABOUT YOU – SOFT SKILLS:
- Detail oriented in all aspects of the job.
- Client centric – Recognize and promote the importance of meeting customer needs, both inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to use good judgment when making decisions.
- Effective team membership – sharing information and working with others.
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot proactively.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment.
- An energetic self-starter attitude with effective project management skills.
- Ability to multitask, operate under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Willingness and passion for learning.
- Positive/optimistic – Can do/make things happen attitude.
- Ability to organize and plan, take ownership, and be accountable to others.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity please contact Jackie Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-423-3962