Marketo Practice Lead
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Our client is a boutique consultancy that helps B2B SaaS companies build and optimize their Revenue Stack. From demand generation through to renewals, they help manage the growth of billions in sales pipeline for their clients. They do this by optimizing their instance of Salesforce and enhancing the performance of the Lead Generation, Marketing Automation, and Customer Support and Success tools it integrates with.
The revenue impact for these SaaS customers saw major growth for our client that has prompted the need for a new leadership postion on then team. We are looking for someone to push the boundaries of digital marketing while building solutions for some of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world by becoming the Marketo Practice Lead in our client’s Halifax office.
In this hands-on role, you will be expected to help build and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing machines for clients. The chosen candidate should have a strong passion for the Marketo ecosystem and significant experience both configuring and using Marketo.
The Marketo Practice Lead will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, customization and maintenance of client instances of Marketo by:
- Conducting requirements gathering, design, development, testing, documentation and design of Marketo instances
- Coordinating with our Salesforce team to ensure seamless Marketo to Salesforce integrations
- Overseeing the migration of data and new Marketo deployments
- Preparing, testing and deploying campaigns utilizing Marketo emails, workflows landing pages and forms
- Providing best practice recommendations
- Working with both internal teams and clients
- Building the framework and expertise behind CloudKettle’s Marketo practice
- Training staff on Marketo best practices
The successful candidate will work with team members, vendors and clients to ensure we prepare them for growth. The Marketo Practice Lead will also ensure the stability of the client’s marketing automation ecosystems (especially how they integrate with Salesforce). The ideal candidate will have a combination of Marketo platform experience, training experience, business analyst insight, technical capabilities and a solid understanding of Marketing Automation best practices.
- 3+ years experience using and configuring live Marketo implementations
- Experience in requirement gathering, design, development, testing and documentation of Marketo solutions for clients
- Experience customizing and implementing Marketo in instances that are integrated with Salesforce
- Experience creating training materials for implementations and migrations
- Experience working on a client-facing basis
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Must work full-time at our office location in Halifax – this is not a remote position
- A valid Marketo Certified Expert credential is an asset
- Project management and/or consulting experience is an asset
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Medical and dental benefits
- Subsidized career training, including coverage of certification tests
- A flat and modern work-culture
- The opportunity to work on leading-edge digital marketing projects for some of the most exciting software companies in the world
If you are passionate Martketo consultant looking to make a real impact in a leadership position with a dynamic and growing company, contact Jack Gillis via email@example.com.