Halifax, Nova Scotia
Venor was started by two partners who shared a vision for how to build a talent company and the entrepreneurial passion to start something fresh. With extensive knowledge of the Atlantic Canadian market and decades of building relationships, Venor quickly established itself as a premier talent firm in the region.
Venor offers professional and executive search, as well as career management services in Atlantic Canada and beyond, including the US. Our Youth Employment division offers early-stage talent career preparation and support services.
We are seeking a highly-motivated Recruitment Administrator to support a team of recruitment professionals. Our office is a fun and fast-paced environment.
The Recruitment Administrator is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Reception- greeting guests when they arrive;
- Preparing and completing client proposals and engagement letters;
- Supporting the recruitment process by writing job ads, performing market research, completing reference and background checks;
- Database management - ensuring all information is accurate and up-to-date;
- Updating company website and managing social media networks;
- Managing accounts receivable and payables by preparing invoices and ensuring all payments are made in a timely manner;
- Providing system support for telecommunications, IT, and office equipment;
- Ensuring office supplies are stocked and replenished as needed.
As the ideal candidate, you are highly organized and take great pride in your writing and time management skills. You are outgoing and engaging, with an interest in working for an entrepreneurial company. You have post-secondary education, combined with strong administrative experience in a client-focused business environment. You are nimble and adaptable so you adjust with ease to changing priorities and deadlines. Your attention to detail provides you with the ability to produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. A Microsoft Office wizard, you enjoy being the ‘go-to’ person for projects.
Interested candidates can submit a resume and cover letter to Danielle Heartz via firstname.lastname@example.org