Senior Account Executive
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Are you working in the hospitality industry, passionate about working with people and want the stability of regular Monday - Friday working hours?
Come join the fun and growing team at Pineapple Bytes. Locally owned and operated, Pineapple Bytes is a full service business solutions provider. We provide full sales, installation and service of NCR Aloha, the ultimate multi-functional restaurant point-of-sale solution and NCR Counterpoint, which includes robust point-of-sale, inventory management software, built-in customer loyalty, automated purchasing, and configurable reporting capabilities for a broad range of retail and store-front businesses.
Reporting to the President, the Senior Account Executive will be responsible for the following areas:
- Business to business sales of hardware, software and services to the hospitality industry
- Key account management of existing and new clients
- Assist in development of sales tools through research and knowledge of the industry and customers
- Liaise with main supplier, NCR, for sales support
- Achieve sales targets through prospecting new business and building on existing customer base
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous training and development in a fast paced industry
- Develop and nurture strong relationships within the hospitality industry and maintain these relationships long after a sale is made
As the ideal candidate, you have a strong background of restaurant experience, coupled with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and a high level of professionalism. A passion for continuous improvement and commitment to providing solutions that meet the needs of customers is a must. Interested candidate can send their cover letter and resume to Shardeigh McGillivray via firstname.lastname@example.org