Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Are you passionate and creative with strong customer service skills? Can you juggle multiple projects at a time while providing exceptional solutions? If so, please read on.
Steele Auto Group is seeking a Web Designer to join their full-service marketing and development department. Boasting over 20 brands with 33 locations and over 1500 employees throughout the region, Steele Auto Group is the most diverse group of automotive dealerships in Atlantic Canada.
As a result of continued growth, we are seeking a Web Designer. Reporting to the Leader of Marketing and Development, the Web Designer is responsible for various marketing initiatives for manufacturer and dealership specific requirements. The Web Designer will have strong written and verbal communication skills, along with a positive and responsive attitude.
As the ideal candidate, you have three years’ experience of web design and basic familiarity with LAMP-stack technologies. You are solutions-oriented, who prides themselves on their ability to deliver measurable results and that impact bottom line. The successful candidate will thrive in a close-knit environment that values creativity, quality, continuous improvement and able to work with minimal direction when required.
Additional requirements include:
- Experience working with modern websites/frameworks, creating landing pages, online ads/banners and managing various CMS systems
- Strong problem solving skills and a broad knowledge of web development techniques and principles
- Knowledge of current Web trends and standards.
- The ability to work across multiple projects without compromising quality
- The ability to perform usability and functionality testing to ensure favorable user experience
Interested candidates can send their resume and online portfolio to Shardeigh McGillivray via firstname.lastname@example.org