Commercial HVAC/R and Plumbing Solution Sales
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Is it time to put yourself on a new growth track with a reputable company who is gearing up for expansion? How far can you go? No limit! How far can we go? No limit!
This company has a successful 40-year track-record in HVAC/R, and we've added Plumbing and Sheet Metal fabrication to better serve our customers. Our team of Red Seal specialists in HVAC/R, Oil, Gas, Plumbing, and Sheet Metal grows as we add to our team every year. With our mentoring, quality, and safety programs, we keep raising the bar on performance. Strong Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Service Operations teams support our amazing field technicians and our growing customer base.
As our Commercial HVAC/R Solution Sales Representative, you will grow our Commercial Installation and Maintenance Program client base. Along with market building, you support our brand enhancing sales process by creating thorough, accurate, timely inbound information in our CRM system; you develop appropriately risk-assessed project quotations, and you build enduring relationships with clients in accordance with our Growth Plan.
You enjoy the challenge of creating customized technical solutions when needed, but you also understand the value of relying on tried and tested design solutions from our pre-designed menu when appropriate. You understand that an impeccable reputation is the best sales tool, so you honour our commitments in all ways as you sell leading quality HVAC/R and plumbing equipment and service. From initial contact through to job completion sign-off, you live up to our brand.
From your Home based office in Halifax, you will travel to customers’ locations and company functions in a company paid vehicle. You will enjoy a generous compensation, benefits, and perquisite package that allows you to share in the success you help us generate. We feel the best way to share the details of this exciting new role will be over a conversation, but here are some basics to help you decide if you want to take the next step towards this opportunity.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work with Sales and Marketing to identify potential customers in our target segments
- Identify customers’ needs and what they value to develop robust solutions for them
- Communicate our brand’s value with potential customers
- Work with our Technical Specialists to design solutions for larger, complex proposals
- Deliver compelling proposals that educate customers about our products and services
- Meet Sales Targets as agreed with your Sales Manager
- Manage communication channels to ensure customers receive prompt, professional responses
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Understanding of, and alignment with our Core Values
- Previous experience in HVAC/R Sales, HVAC/R Operations, or a related discipline
- Excellent communication and the ability to deliver timely, vital data to all stakeholders
- Effective CRM use to enhance overall customer experience and sales process efficiency
- Ability to build relationships with clients in the commercial, industrial, & marine sectors
- Ability to build relationships across our organization to protect our healthy workplace culture
- Excellent spoken, written, and visual presentation skills, English fluency is mandatory
- Strong negotiation skills; knowledge of Project Management and contracts considered an asset
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Rick Findlay firstname.lastname@example.org.