Content Marketing Specialist
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Our growing startup client is a globally distributed team of industry leaders whose product is helping companies automate ways to build visibility into code. They are starting to build out sales operations and are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who can be responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive engagement, leads, and sales enablement.
Working under the VP, Product in Halifax, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to grow their portfolio of experience with an optimal balance of autonomy and mentorship. The company’s progressive culture of diversity and inclusion in a virtual environment should see the right candidate enjoy tremendous influence and professional development.
- Plan, write, edit and manage the distribution of marketing content across channels.
- Develop the content strategy and manage the editorial calendar.
- Understand and apply basic SEO principles such as content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
- Manage multiple digital content hubs and all supporting social channels using best practices for various social media channels.
- Measure and report on campaign and content results.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Strong, proven writing ability
- Experience creating content for multiple channels and purposes
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation solution strongly preferred
- Engineering background or experience with highly technical products is helpful
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Great project and priority management skills