Email Marketing Manager
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Swept is disrupting the commercial cleaning industry internationally, by allowing owners of office cleaning companies to manage and grow their companies with the data insights provided via Swept's SaaS platform. On their behalf, we are seeking a Email Marketing Manager to join their collaborative team environment.
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the full lifecycle of email campaigns from creation, implementation, management, tracking, and analysis. Provide direction and oversight for day-to-day Hubspot administrative functions which also include email and campaign design, and lead scoring. Provide support and expertise for the workflow to capitalize on efficiencies and cohesion with internal/external key stakeholders and partners.
- Marketing automation: developing workflows in Hubspot for the purpose of lead capturing, scoring, and nurturing. Also managing the integration of Hubspot with their website, webinar platform, etc.
- Translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns within marketing automation (Hubspot).
- Email marketing: creating and distributing email campaigns/blasts as well as automated email campaigns via Hubspot to both leads and customers
- Content creation: Planning, writing, editing, and promotion of all new educational content for the purpose of lead generation and lead nurturing
- Develop documentation of marketing automation practices including list management, optimization, data quality, data hygiene, and troubleshooting
- Create reporting programs deliver continuous improvements on created campaigns and optimize successes
- Schedule and maintain Events calendar of email campaign deliverables (i.e Sweptember)
- Copywriting/editing support: Assisting sales & CS teams with copy where needed
- Support in the recruitment and selection of marketing team as requested
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field OR equivalent in experience
- Expert working knowledge of Hubspot
- 3 – 5 years marketing experience, specifically in email campaigns, demand generation, copywriting, and programs that drive pipeline and revenue
- Skilled at segmenting, targeting, pulling and scrubbing lists
- Basic HTML experience in order to update existing templates with content and creative changes
- Gifted writer
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical capability accompanied by effective oral/written presentation skills
- Well-versed on marketing strategies, tactics and best practices across email, direct mail, social, etc.
- Experience with web analytics platforms, e.g. Google Analytics, and business intelligence tools e.g. Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Self-starter and driven to meet and exceed expectations
- Contributes to a positive impact on the people and results of the company
- Enjoy contributing to a dynamic team with positivity and unabashed enthusiasm
- Communicate so everyone can understand what you say
- Enjoy the thrill of charting unknown territories in an always evolving workplace
Interested candidates can forward their resume to Craig Coady via email@example.com