Fredericton, New Brunswick
Founded in 2000, Quick Service Software Inc. (QSS) is a global leader in software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for financial management, food cost management, and labor management. Purpose-built for the quick-service food industry, its highly flexible and scalable web-based solutions are used by more than 8000 restaurants to optimize and automate food orders, cash management, scheduling, financial tracking, reporting, and much more. Their solutions allow customers to maximize profits from every dollar earned and provide unprecedented business insight for multi-unit operators and franchisors at both individual store and aggregate levels. Industry leading customers include Tim Hortons, McDonald's, A&W, and Wendy’s.
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting a President for their office based in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the President will identify and execute company strategic sales and business initiatives to maximize results and profitability. The President will foster effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure overall company success. As the face of the organization, you will drive innovation and growth while providing strategic direction and leadership to management and staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day leadership and management of a sales, technology and service organization
- Identifying new business opportunities to increase company growth potential
- Driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Manages an effective and collaborative relationship with the Board of Directors
- Motivating and leading a high performance management team
- Attracting and retaining the leadership talent required to meet organizational objectives
- Fostering a success-oriented and accountable work environment
- Spearheading the development, communication and implementation of effective strategies and processes
As the ideal candidate, you have proven senior executive experience with a strong background in a sales, marketing, operations or business development capacity, along with a proven track record in developing innovative strategies that generate revenue growth and provide for continuous improvement. The successful candidate will be a skilled communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. A goal-oriented achiever, you set high standards for operational excellence while fostering integrity and trust. Motivated by team success, you strive to develop supportive environments that foster collaboration and teamwork. An accomplished leader, you are results-oriented with the ability to inspire and motivate others.
If you’re a proven and decisive business executive who solves problems and creates value, contact Craig Coady via email@example.com