Senior Analyst Developer
St. John’s, Newfoundland
Our client, an international leader in wireless communications and one of the most highly regarded employers in Atlantic Canada, is seeking a Senior Analyst Developer to join their team based in St. John’s, Newfoundland. This is a very progressive employer with a great corporate culture and a scope of projects that are not typically seen in Atlantic Canada.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the current and emerging technologies that will support the team in delivering quality solutions.
- Maintain an understanding of the organization’s IT architecture strategies.
- Support the development of early project visions and business cases by estimating costs and delivery timelines based on high-level solution designs.
- Work with systems analysts and solution designers to understand the overall solution requirements.
- Hands on technical role contributing to all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, unit testing and QA.
- Enforce development best practises and consistency across projects.
- Oversee and quality assure any development carried out by Third Party Suppliers including code review activities.
- Support operational teams in problem resolution activities.
- Ability to work under limited supervision with only guidance about overall goals and objectives.
You have excellent analytical skills and are an avid problem solver. As a skilled communicator and team player, you have the ability to engage and interact with a large, geographically dispersed team from business stakeholders to non-technical staff. You have good prioritisation skills and able to work within tight deadlines but flexible enough to adapt plans when needed.
If you thrive in a diverse and challenging environment, forward your resume to Craig Coady via email@example.com