Halifax, Nova Scotia
Our growing startup client is a globally distributed team of industry leaders whose product is helping companies automate ways to build visibility into code. They are seeking a Content Writer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career while working with a strong leadership and multidisciplinary team, including software developers and architects, product designers, and exceptional partners in industry and academia.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will own all technical and data products for the company.
- Write white papers, ebooks, case studies, and blogs
- Edit other content, including presentations and instructional material
- Define and own the corporate voice and style for the company
- Collaborate on the editorial calendar
- Degree in English, Creative Writing or similar
- 5 years as a professional writer in a corporate setting
- Extremely strong writing skills and a proven ability to produce high quality content at a rapid pace
- Experience writing about highly technical products
- Experience writing for C-suite executive audiences
- Talent for writing in different “voices” for different audiences or when ghost writing for different authors