Director, Business Growth & Partnerships
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Partners for Care (PFC) recognizes that the landscape of the healthcare industry is shifting daily. Driven by the changing needs and behaviours of the individuals who frequent hospitals and health services environments, the delivery of health services demands vigilance and constant adaptation to ensure patient care remains relevant and valued by a broad range of stakeholders. Serving as a supporting business entity for the Nova Scotia Health Authority (Central Zone), PFC is responsible for identifying business opportunities that hold the best potential for delivering value to health services stakeholders while, at the same time, providing enough profitability for reinvestment into further opportunities to enhance patient care.
Venor is pleased to partner with PFC to help facilitate the search for this unique and exciting newly created role of Director, Business Growth & Partnerships. We are looking to hear from fun and creative leaders who are highly resourceful and who possess an entrepreneurial mindset, which will be instrumental in leading PFC into a new frontier.
This individual will be the face of PFC and will work closely with the Executive Director to support the execution of the Strategic Plan. Using your creativity and ingenuity, you will be the face of PFC and will excel in identifying innovative and profitable businesses, and you will lead the process and idea generation for new opportunities. By canvasing the market and building the necessary relationships, you will play a vital role in successfully leading PFC to its strategic vision. As an engaged community leader, you’ll enjoy monitoring the business community pulse, will be able to easily identify partnership and funding opportunities. You’ll be comfortable conducting periodic target research, including monitoring healthcare trends and purchase behaviours, which will be a priority to ensure profitability for new ventures. The Director, Business Growth & Partnerships will be responsible for designing a formal B2B sales/partnership development process and marketing strategy that aligns with PFC’s Strategic Plan.
Possessing an MBA or equivalent experience and five years of relevant leadership experience, the ideal candidate will love what they do, has a strong sense of urgency and desire to get the job done.
- Highly resourceful / entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to ‘wear many hats’
- Existing connectivity with in the business community
- Technologically savvy (i.e. Office 365 software; Graphics e.g.
- Canva, Adobe; Social, etc.)
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and communication skills; a proven history of engaging senior level executives
- Highly organized and familiar with strong project management skills
- CRM software alternatives to ensure networking professionalism and consistency (i.e. Hubspot CRM, Asana, Calendly, Google Duo/Skype/FaceTime, etc.)
The ideal candidate will :
- Be creative
- Be outgoing
- Believe in doing things for the greater good
- Have fun while working hard
- Love to laugh
- Be optimistic - a glass half full thinker
- Enjoy learning all aspects of a business through hands-on experience
- Thrive in and through community involvement
PFC’s mission is simple: to make life easier when life isn’t easy. If this exciting role intrigues you as much as it does us, we’d love to speak with you. Contact Natalie Isaacs via email@example.com