Director, Client Strategy
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Time + Space Media is a group of specialized marketers who incorporate content, technology and data into successful, strategic marketing campaigns for clients around the globe. They pride themselves on a deep understanding of the motivators that drive consumers to a brand and how to create authentic consumer relationships.
The Time + Space team of marketers are innovative, passionate and entrepreneurial, always looking towards the future. They enjoy a culture of collaboration, continuous learning, professional development and work-life balance that is often elusive in marketing services. They now require the talents of a senior Director, Client Strategy who has the business acumen to build strategies with senior marketing executives and inspire diverse internal teams. Someone chronically curious, creative and self-aware who can see the big picture and inspire change.
Directors are team leaders within Time + Space. They are responsible for leading and developing the team, bringing success to our clients and partners, and contributing to the stability and growth of Time + Space.
- For large accounts, the Director provides client strategic leadership, leading projects within the account, guiding & organizing teams’ tasks, deliverables and deadlines.
- For smaller accounts, the Director provides strategic oversight and support to the team as they take on leadership roles in their professional development.
In general terms, the Director’s role involves five main areas:
- Team Leadership:
- Builds and strengthens the team, identifying training and growth opportunities.
- Motivates, develops and trains team members.
- Oversees team resourcing, managing capacity and quality of output, balanced against client goals and budgets.
- Manages team in the development and implementation of client campaigns.
- Client Leadership & Strategy
- Builds and strengthens relationship with client portfolio.
- Communication: Maintains high standard of internal and external day-to-day communications (e.g. Determines frequency of/and leads internal and external status meetings).
- Strategy: Develops and leads client strategy and ensures the strategy is reflected in all client activity.
- Growth: Extends Time + Space’s influence in the clients’ business.
- Planning: Strategic oversight of recommendations from the team.
- Execution & Reporting: Oversight and quality assurance.
- Business Development
- Pitching and planning new business, as required.
- Statement of Work and fee proposal development and approval.
- Oversight and quality assurance.
- Media Authorization and billing oversight, as required.
- Budget management and/or oversight, as required.
At Time + Space, their values are entrenched in being purposeful, collaborative, courageous, and inclusive. Their team members exemplify these values. They also build on their industry experience, proactively expanding their knowledge of marketing trends, tactics, and tools.
If you are a marketing leader who could thrive in a progressive, professional services background, please reach out in confidence to Craig Coady at email@example.com or Natalie Isaacs at firstname.lastname@example.org