Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Our client is an innovative and entrepreneurial management consulting firm that has carved out a strong niche in organizational design, business process improvement, strategy and policy where they help government and health care client deliver services differently. Their growing portfolio in Prince Edward Island requires hands on leadership and as such we are seeking a management consultant with strong project and client management experience who would be interested in the rewards of growing a regional practice.
As a Principal Consultant, you will be responsible for leading and delivering exceptional client services necessary to design, plan, and implement lasting change and improvement in complex environments in addition to acting in a managerial capacity on a number of fronts including business development, project management and employee oversight.
Your position responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a lead consultant or team lead on complex projects within our service lines, which will involve managing junior resources within the firm, partner companies, and client organizations and managing client relationships within project environments;
- Delivering the following types of expertise on client engagements to achieve desired outcomes: project management, business analysis, technical architecture, change management, and management consulting;
- Development of high quality project deliverables such as detailed reports, presentation decks, and spreadsheets that meet or exceed client expectations;
- Facilitating client workshops and interviews to collect information necessary for analyses, enable the execution of change management activities, and plan complex projects;
- Seamlessly integrating with client teams and development of tailored approaches to project delivery to ensure the engagement outcomes are delivered in an undisruptive manner;
- Accountability for managing project budgets to ensure profitability of engagements;
- Leading business development activities such as researching, developing and pursuing new opportunities, proposal preparation, executive presentations, and relationship building with prospective buyers and influencers;
- Participation in professional networking to build relationships with prospective clients;
- Participate and/or lead Account Management for clients;
- Participation in firm sponsored community involvement activities;
- Acting in a management capacity for other staff as assigned where a direct reporting relationship will exist, this may include performance management of assigned staff and providing guidance and oversight in terms of project delivery and career advice;
- Working with the partnership on practice development activities, as required;
- Participation in management level meetings as required;
- Assistance in the preparation of presentation materials and for internal meetings and events as well as participation in the delivery of those meetings and events; and,
- Adherence to administrative processes and firm policies such as timesheet reporting, expense tracking, workplace safety, and sustainability practices.
Interested candidates can contact Craig Coady at firstname.lastname@example.org