Senior Drupal Developers
Our client, a leader in digital marketing for destinations and resorts, is currently looking for multiple senior Drupal developers to join their busy team, ideally with WordPress and other CMS experience. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, with a new office in Victoria, British Columbia, our client is looking for multiple Drupal Developers to join their team on both coasts.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of three to five years' experience using LAMP-stack technologies
- Extensive knowledge of Drupal 7 and 8
- Knowledge of Drupal core, including its Database, Field and Form APIs
- Familiar with modern PHP development practises and tools including PHP 7, composer, and packagist
- Experience working with version control systems
- Experience creating custom components/modules/plug-ins to integrate with CMS-based websites
- Strong problem solving skills and a broad knowledge of web development techniques and principles
- Knowledge of current Web trends and standards.
- Understanding of basic Linux/Unix commands
- Familiarity with Web infrastructure technologies like SSL, DNS
- The ability to work across multiple projects without compromising quality
- The ability to perform usability and functionality testing to ensure favorable user experience and stable system operation
- Eagerness to participate in team status meetings and brainstorming sessions
- The ability to communicate project and task status and any issues to internal and external stakeholders
- Familiarity with task management systems such as Redmine and Jira
If Interested, please send your resume to email@example.com, in confidence.