Technical Product Manager
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Our growing startup client is a globally distributed team of industry leaders whose product is helping companies automate ways to build visibility into code. They are seeking a Technical Product Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your product management career while working with a strong leadership and multidisciplinary team, including software developers and architects, product designers, and exceptional partners in industry and academia.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will own all technical and data products for the company.
- Write excellent user stories and acceptance criteria for code ingestion and analysis solution.
- Partner closely with engineering, professional services, and front-end product management to ensure that requirements meet all business needs
- Propose innovative solutions to complex data management challenges
- Be the internal expert on your products
- Contribute to building a data-driven product vision
- BA in software engineering or similar
- 3-5 years as a technical product manager, product owner, business analyst or similar
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Enterprise product management experience
- Experience with GitHub or other code management systems
- Experience with DevOps environments