Venor is proud to partner with Foundation in their search for a Digital Buyer. Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B and SaaS brands. They work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B and SaaS brands growing faster than ever. Their team operates 100% remotely and is obsessed with growth.
Foundation runs a lean B2B content-driven machine. They own and manage multiple brands and develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. They collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry, and have clients from around the world. And they’re just getting started.
You will be responsible for strategizing, executing, and managing campaigns with omnichannel experience. You will be creating and leveraging real-time data dashboards and other various reporting tools to visually display campaign performance to clients and the internal team. You will lead report calls to present results to clients and management, and have a strong understanding of the entire acquisition funnel. You will be dialed in to support the execution of the paid components of strategies by building, analyzing, and supporting paid social media campaigns for all clients.
- Formulating campaign strategies with channel recommendation for the client’s objectives and budget
- Campaign set-up, reporting, and optimization on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google
- Integrating Google Data Studio with a connector tool to pull data directly from the paid platforms
- Planning and implementing Top-of-Funnel and Bottom-of-Funnel campaigns to capture high-quality leads
- Analyzing quantitative data and qualitative data such as heat maps and user engagement
- Writing landing and asset copy while supporting with design direction and/or managing the creation of assets
- Presenting insights and optimizations to both internal and external clients
- Understanding campaign objectives and KPIs, and optimizing campaigns according to these metrics
- Communicating with internal teams regarding campaign delivery data
- Monitoring daily reporting for accuracy
- Proactively recommending and implementing optimizations
- Leveraging current data to create more precise targeted audiences (lookalike audience and retargeting)
- Actively adapting to the new challenges brought on by various platforms (iOS 14)
As the ideal candidate, you have at least 1 year of campaign management experience across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Instagram, and Google ads. You have strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, along with Facebook Compliance Policy. The Digital Media Buyer must have a strong understanding of automation tools such as AutoPilot and PowerMyAnalytics, and possess the ability to manage over $40,000+ of monthly paid media spend. You are someone who has the Ability to critically analyze data and make data-backed decisions, and you can build/optimize landing pages in Unbounce and implement tracking.
As the successful candidate, you have the Ability to manage multiple projects/campaigns simultaneously across various channels with a high quality of output, as well as to create custom reports based on KPIs. You are described as a self-starter who is comfortable with an ever-changing environment. You are interested in experimenting with new channels and tactics, and are agile and able to pivot based on market changes. You are someone who is skilled at time management, organization and demonstrates results while working remotely. You have a passion for media and social with a desire to partner with brands to create connections with their desired audiences. You are a team player and can collaborate successfully when needed, but also are able to work autonomously.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
For more information on this role with Foundation Marketing, please reach out to Shaquille Smith via email, firstname.lastname@example.org