Venor is pleased to partner with the DeltaWare division of MAXIMUS Canada in their search for an Account Manager to join their growing team in Charlottetown, PEI. A Canadian-based IT company that was recently recognized as a Top Employer in Atlantic Canada, DeltaWare works to create leading technology for government, public health and clinical service settings. If you have a strong understanding of user-centric service, digital services, and past experience with account management, and want to work with a team that values creativity, leadership, and collaboration, this could be the opportunity for you!
What you’ll be doing:
As Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of effective support services to client accounts in eHealth or e-Business business areas. Along with building and maintaining relationships at both the client and business user levels, you’ll lead all activities associated with the ongoing operations of assigned client accounts. You’ll also be responsible for coordinating all activities associated with the ongoing operations of client accounts and working closely with clients to understand business objectives and requirements. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships at both the client and business user levels, while managing complexities of day-to-day client priorities and business operations
- Ensuring that the organization is meeting its support services commitments as per documented support agreements
- Develop, monitor and update work plans
- Manage client work including resources, roles and responsibilities
- Lead and facilitate project meetings, strategic account reviews and communications with clients, team members and other stakeholders
- Provide financial accountability and billing integrity on an ongoing basis for assigned accounts
- Meet and grow revenue goals for assigned accounts and work closely with Business Development to identify new client opportunities
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and prepare project management reports such as statements of work, status reports, change requests, issues logs, financials, risks, issues, etc.
What we are looking for:
- 3 years of experience in account management, or a related field
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with an inherent focus on the needs of the customer
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with a strong sense of urgency
- An ability to see the “big picture” and the future direction of the business
- Background in IT is desirable
What’s in it for you:
- Challenging, satisfying work that is helping empower professionals in essential services and leaves you with a sense of accomplishment
- Extended health and dental benefits, pension, and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Competitive vacation and health & wellness allowance
Venor is a leading talent firm in Atlantic Canada with the most prominent IT recruitment practice in the region. Whether it’s bringing a key leader back to the Maritimes from their experience abroad or helping a local company expand their operations internationally, we find success through the success of our clients and the talent we represent.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please contact Steph MacIntosh via email@example.com or Anna Bryant via firstname.lastname@example.org.