Venor has partnered with Prime Material Handling Equipment, the largest company in Atlantic Canada dedicated exclusively to material handling equipment in their search for Area Sales Manager for the Eastern New Brunswick region.
Prime Material Handling Equipment has been providing customers with high quality equipment, rentals, parts and service since 1993. With branches located in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick. Reporting to the Director of Sales as the Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for establishing, developing, and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers for the Eastern New Brunswick region.
What you’ll be doing:
- Selling new and used equipment, rentals, maintenance programs and other products made available by the company
- Implementing innovative sales strategies to ensure the organization’s profitability in the products and services sold
- Identifying objectives, strategies, and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings
- Forecasting revenue streams and market share on an annual basis
- Remaining current on product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, and advertising trends
As the ideal candidate you will have 5-10 years of experience in sales. A self-starter with a strong leadership ability and a zest for trying new ideas and strategies. You will have the ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of an organization; ability to manage and drive sales plans from beginning to end; articulate the distinct aspects of products and services; to position products against competitors and excellent listening, negotiation, presentation skills and communication skills.
As a successful candidate you will have demonstrable experience in sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions. Bilingual (English/French) is an asset.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).
If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to Alex Armsworthy via firstname.lastname@example.org or Alisha Dsouza via email@example.com