Venor is pleased to partner with WLWP in their search as they look for an experienced professional who takes a proactive approach to client-service to fill the role of Associate Investment Advisor. The Associate Investment Advisor’s primary purpose is to work closely with the advisor in providing effective client service to existing and new clients.
WLWP has been working with clients for more than two decades, assisting individuals, couples, families and business owners to achieve their financial goals. They have seven offices across Canada with a team of 35 who work together to help clients define and achieve their financial goals. Among the most highly credentialed teams in Canada, WLWP Wealth Planners offers transactional, fee-based and discretionary accounts as well as tax and estate planning, insurance solutions and additional services to provide clients the tools and advice they need.
At WLWP Wealth culture is of critical importance. Those employed truly like coming to work every day, and do their best to keep it that way for everyone. If you’re seeking a role that offers ample opportunity to advance your skills and career, and where you will join an already cohesive and highly functional working environment, WLWP is the place for you.
- Using in-depth knowledge of products and services to educate and provide value to clients
- Ensuring investment recommendations are suitable and align with client’s goals
- Maintaining a good understanding of client profiles and corresponding investment strategies
- Managing the execution of transactions on behalf of the advisor
- Preparing, analyzing, and presenting reports and recommendations
- Assist the advisor in developing investment strategies for client’s financial plans
- Proactively recommending team and business process improvements
- Responding to client requests, inquiries, and concerns promptly and efficiently
- Adhering to regulatory policies by staying up to date with all industry rulings and policies
- Ensuring all client interactions are accurately documented
- Building effective working relationships across the team
- Encouraging the generation of new ideas and approaches
- Sharing knowledge and experience to enhance the development of all team members
- Exhibiting commitment to grow into a highly trained advisor
As the successful candidate, you have a post secondary education, paired with the understanding of industry and firm compliance regulations. The position requires completion of the CSC and CPH and ideally you have experience working directly with clients in an advisory capacity, preferably in the arena of wealth planning. Working closely with the partners you will be part of the comprehensive approach they take for each client and will become the primary point of contact, taking on specific advisory responsibilities. You will have the full support of a team of professionals with a broad level of skills and experience to ensure your success.
As the ideal candidate, you have excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills. You are Growth-oriented with the ability to take initiative and work independently to meet deadlines. You possess IIROC or MFDA licensing with willingness to quickly obtain IIROC licensing. A CFP is considered a preferable asset.
For more information on this position with WLWP, please reach out to Senior Consultant, Graham Langill via email at email@example.com