Venor is proud to partner with Proposify in their search for an Automation Architect. Trusted by over 8,000 companies, Proposify is one of our region’s top success stories with a remote-friendly workforce and diverse team of employees working around the globe. Their SaaS platform is used worldwide by companies looking to enhance and streamline their sales and proposal strategies. Known for their admired and inclusive culture, they were voted Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work by #GirlsClub.
What you’ll be doing
Proposify is looking for an Automation Architect who’s an expert that thrives in the nexus between Software Development, Software Quality, and DevOps, and has “been there, done that” when it comes to understanding, owning, and executing on automation strategies, at scale, across the SDLC. You’ll be empowered to bring your expertise to bear in an impactful way to an accelerating Engineering team, contributing amazing automation solutions, code, guidance, and mentorship to the entire team, in a highly collaborative and cohesive way.
Regular responsibilities include:
- Recognizing full-lifecycle automation opportunities and directing, designing and executing automation frameworks for short and long-term automation objectives across all phases of the SDLC
- Serving as an expert in defining and rolling out test automation frameworks in line with industry trends & best practices
- Bridging the gap between testing, development, and operations
- Guiding, coaching, and mentoring Engineering team members across the discipline of automation
- Helping to create and nurture a “quality is the responsibility of all” mentality across the team
- Being as strategic or hands-on, as needed, to guide the team to outstanding success
- Researching and exploring new technologies, and sharing them with the team
- Contributing, at a high level, to their DevOps team
What we’re looking for
- Formal engineer training (Bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent work experience)
- Strong leadership skills – capable of communicating complex topics and delivering constructive feedback clearly, and positively
- Expert-level understanding of automation, DevOps, engineering, architecture, and best practices
- Expertise with automation frameworks like, but not limited to, Selenium
What’s in it for you:
- 100% remote-friendly (within Canada for this role)
- RRSP matching
- Parental leave
- Volunteer days
- Health and dental benefits from day 1
- Professional development opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Extended holiday breaks
- Mental health days
At Venor and Proposify, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please reach out to Nick Misener via firstname.lastname@example.org or Anna Bryant via email@example.com.