Venor is pleased to partner with the DeltaWare division of MAXIMUS Canada in their search for a Business Analyst to join their growing team in Charlottetown, PEI. DeltaWare is a Canadian-based IT company that was recently recognized as a Top Employer in Atlantic Canada.
As a Business Analyst, you get to demonstrate your versatility by doing everything from detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. You have a natural analytical way of thinking and enjoy being able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical folks. You’ll play a big part in ensuring the goals and objectives of DeltaWare’s project align with the organization’s overall business strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Collaborating in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Documenting existing business processes and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Gathering critical information from various stakeholders and communicating your ideas and findings by leading meetings and presentations.
- Working closely with clients, software developers, and managerial staff to analyze and verify requirements for completeness, accuracy, and conformity to project standards.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine creative solutions.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent documentation, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Experience working with Agile development processes; an asset.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, MS Project, Automated QA, and wire-framing or visualization tools; an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Challenging, satisfying working that is helping empower professionals in essential services and leaves you with a sense of accomplishment.
- Extended health and dental benefits, pension, and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- Competitive vacation and health & wellness allowance
Venor is a leading talent firm in Atlantic Canada with the most prominent IT recruitment practice in the region. Whether it’s bringing a key leader back to the Maritimes from their experience abroad or helping a local company expand their operations internationally, we find success through the success of our clients and the talent we represent.