InnovMarine is helping to transform the shipbuilding industry through a people-first approach
which boosts productivity and simplifies technology so you can build better ships, faster. InnovMarine’s growth is fueling new opportunities for us across North America and opening new roles on their sales team.
InnovMarine is seeking a passionate individual to build their business within the Ship Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO) market in North America.
We are seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial Business Development professional with a proven history of launching new products and/or services in ship operation and maintenance markets. As a key contributor to their growing business, you will be responsible for handling all aspects of the sales process, focusing on new accounts development. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, it is expected that you will fully contribute to the development and execution of the sales and marketing strategy for Canada and US.
- Pursue and establish long-term, trusting relationships that convert prospects into lasting, loyal customers.
- Work with our Consulting and Technical Services team to develop and propose solutions that maximize the value of our customer’s investment in our products and services.
- Develop, implement, and execute on sales plans that leverage proven sales methodologies.
- Work closely and collaboratively with our internal stakeholders to build and execute successful sales campaigns that position InnovMarine for long-term success in our chosen markets.
- Document using the CRM sales activities and provide overview of opportunity funnel.
Qualifications and Competencies:
As the ideal candidate, you have a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in B2B sales of software products and related services. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the marine or offshore industry. You have experience in engaging with and navigating through all parts of an organization, from the business process owner up to the C-Suite. You have solid business acumen built from experience; and understand every customer is different. You listen, distinguish, and then tailor a solution that fits the unique environment of your customer. With a passion to help businesses improve, you see ambiguity as an opportunity to demonstrate value. You’re a pioneer, looking to make a big impact and thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
The successful candidate must have experience selling in the United States with the ability to travel 30-40% of the time.
The successful candidate will understand that working as a team, together with customers, will help everyone achieve their goals and position InnovMarine as trusted advisors. At InnovMarine, challenging work and fun go together. InnovMarine takes pride in making a difference for their customers and people.
This permanent remote position is open to candidates currently residing in Canada with valid work authorization.