On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Business Development Manager. The Business Development Manager will play an important role in the success of the company and identifying opportunities for new and organic growth.
The Business Development Manager will have at least 2-3 years of sales & service strategy experience and a passion for exceeding targets.
· Develop customer and community relationships
· Identify and follow up on sales opportunities using a structured approach.
· Create and execute on sales strategies in order to achieve individual sales targets.
· Capture organic growth opportunities through providing excellent customer service to new and existing customers
· Establish a routine which promotes maintenance of existing customers, as well as prospecting for new business
· Stay up to date on market trends, working within the Team to create strategies for new sales opportunities by delivering innovative products to market
· Conduct regular partnership reviews with customers in order to add value, insight and gain valuable insight into their business and how you can better support their growth and/or challenges.
· Support the onboarding of new customers, acting as a liaison to provide a positive experience and ensure the ongoing satisfaction of the Customer.
· Maintain all customer and prospecting records using the Customer Relationship Management tool.
An ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of an organization; ability to manage and drive sales plans from beginning to end; articulate the distinct aspects of products and services; to position products against competitors and excellent listening, negotiation, presentation skills and communication skills.
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrated competencies of leadership; meeting sales targets, ability to think independently and make decisions quickly. You understand the importance of communicating professionally with outside vendors and business partners to further strengthen working relationships.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that is entrepreneurial, customer centric and work alongside a talented team. Interested candidates are asked to please forward their resumes to Alex Armsworthy via firstname.lastname@example.org and Alisha Dsouza via email@example.com