Venor is proud to partner with our client, PT Enterprises, in their search for a Chief Operating Officer. PT Enterprises is a Prince Edward Island-based, privately held, holding company consisting of several privately owned operating businesses. Ranging from distribution to manufacturing, auto sales and real estate, PT Enterprises services a broad range of industries and clients both locally and internationally. Reporting directly to the owner, the COO acts as a strategic resource and tactical/implementation leader for all strategic and operational aspects of the various business.
We are seeking an ambitious entrepreneurial and independent COO with demonstrated progressive senior-level management experience. The COO will be tasked with ensuring the company has effective operational, human resources, and financial procedures in place. The ideal candidate will be a strategic partner that will optimize the company’s operating capabilities and employ strategies to maximize success. The COO will take responsibility for the strategic growth plans, as well as identify opportunities for mergers and acquisitions.
- Spearheading strategies to steer both the individual businesses and PT Enterprises’ long-term strategy.
- Provide oversight in the development of operational strategies to produce both short and long-term profitability.
- Develop talent, company culture, and retention strategies.
- Execute systems focused on operations, fulfillment, and growth.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies to drive operational efficiency
- Maintain a consumer-focused outlook and aid in the delivery of strategies.
- Manage budgets and timeframes initiatives.
- Establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders by establishing a collaborative, two-way dialogue that will ensure strategic alignment and partnerships.
- Effectively facilitate, create, and support process enhancement that facilitates operational effectiveness and risk and mitigation standards to maintain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Create a welcoming work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, and recognition, and a culture of integrity and respect to ensure continued long-term growth and profitability.
- 10-15 years of senior leadership experience managing human resources, finance, operations, and strategies, ideally in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with Financial and Legal aspects of business agreements.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively across the various business units.
- Knowledge of standard technology business management software, including Financial Accounting / ERP Systems, Development / Project Management Systems.
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands.
The successful candidate will have working experience with tools for operational excellence/ process improvement as well as experience managing senior team members through development and coaching.
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals to secure and/ or provide information to clarify situations and resolve problems when they arise.
To find out more about this great opportunity, contact Graham Langill via email@example.com