We are recruiting for a Controller for Ironwood Manufactured Homes, a family-owned business headquartered in Woodstock, New Brunswick. Ironwood Manufactured Homes builds modular homes for customers throughout the Maritimes and Maine, USA.
Reporting to the President, the Controller will take on a lead role in achieving individual, department, and company objectives. Responsibilities will include developing and managing the company’s processes and internal controls for financial reporting; compiling complete and accurate financial statements meeting required deadlines; and ensuring the integrity of all financial data to support operational decision making. The Controller will manage all accounting and finance systems and processes, including internal controls and continuous improvement.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage cash flow and associated forecasting
- Work annually with external accounting firm to complete review engagement financial statements and tax returns
- Detailed analysis of monthly results along with trend analysis
- Managing cash flow and treasury functions
- Managing, forecasting, and reporting on banking agreements and covenants
- Managing the annual audit including income tax compliance
- Identifying risks and implementing mitigation measures
- Managing complex tax compliance and filings
- Preparing and reviewing of annual business plan
- Leading/participating in strategic and growth initiative
The ideal candidate possesses a professional accounting designation. With a minimum of 5 years experience in financial reporting, and a proven track record for productively handling multiple projects simultaneously, the successful candidate will be highly motivated and results oriented. Strong communication, continuous improvement mindset, analytical, and problem-solving skills will be required for this position, as well as the demonstrated ability to provide insightful recommendations for work across all levels of the organization. Manufacturing and /or Construction experience an asset.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated accounting professional to work for a company that is experiencing growth year after year. To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org