Venor is proud to partner with Elmwood Design Centre on their search for a Design Center Manager to join their team! The Elmwood Design Centre is locally owned and operated offering a full line of services and supplies for home renovations
As a Design Center Manager reporting to the Director of Operations you will work with a variety of clients – builders, developers, plumbers, electricians, framers, and homeowners. Your focus will be to manage and lead a team of design consultants who provide a full-service design & project management experience to allow new or existing homeowners to complete the home renovation or construction projects.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely and manage a team of design consultants to target new business and nurture existing accounts until project completion.
- Focus on inside sales for both our homeowner & contractor clients in order to drive revenue through a multi-service design & project management experience.
- Make sure all displays are organized and up to date; work with vendors on maintenance of current samples & displays and ensure customers are serviced based on their current needs.
- A total commitment to the customers’ projects to present high-end, glamorous, and inspiring designs.
- Understanding of sales processes, logistics & customer service.
- Successfully implement store operating procedures
- Model sales-driven behavior using sales training and mentorship
- Collaborate with the marketing on new service launching, in-store events, and third-party marketing initiatives
As the ideal candidate, you have proven home improvement experience in hardware, retail, lumber, building material industries or related business-to-business experience. You are detail oriented and use your planning and time management skills to prioritize demands from multiple projects with little supervision. You have a high degree of expense awareness and have an entrepreneurial spirit to maximize the profitability of the business.
As the successful candidate, you provide the highest level of customer service to mitigate any issues in a high pressure and changing environment. You have demonstrated experience effectively leading a team and building relationships to create a culture that values sharing feedback, ideas, and opinions. Experience in Microsoft suites, Microsoft Teams & CRM software (Pipedrive preferably).
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).
If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to Alex Armsworthy via email@example.com or Alisha Dsouza via firstname.lastname@example.org