Dedicated to bringing safe and secure networks to professionals, enterprises and manufacturers - Byos is changing the foundation of how we view online security. Founded by successful start-up veterans, Byos is closing industry gaps, creating a portable secure gateway for users to access Wi-Fi safely in public. After noticing a continually growing remote workforce, Byos has created a one of a kind solution to security breaches, keeping your data safe from attackers - all in the palm of your hand. Byos’ technology provides Wi-Fi protection, controlled access, private DNS queries, attack containment, ad and tracker blocking and more. As they continue to grow their Halifax office, Byos is looking to expand their team of market disruptors and is seeking a Digital Marketer.
Byos is looking for a Digital Marketer who can think outside of the box, has a creative imagination, and loves design and marketing. This individual will be working on the marketing strategy and implementation for a proprietary endpoint security device. We’re looking for a person who is passionate about technology and marketing and working on a tight- knit team. Being part of the business development team, you will collaborate with Sales and Marketing, and at times, work independently to complete tasks and projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own and manage all digital acquisition channels, with the goal of pushing leads to sign up on our self-serve platform and Provide strategic guidance on how digital tactics can help achieve Marketing KPIs
- Develop and execute personalized vertical-marketing campaigns; measure and analyze results, create dashboards, and generate key, data-driven insights to support the marketing team
- Execute multi-touchpoint, agile email marketing campaigns; actively A/B test digital strategies and tactics in order to optimize acquisition strategies; Set KPIs, and regularly report on results.
- Work directly with BD Exec. to build SEO-optimization and content distribution strategies
- Manage the website on a day-to-day basis, analyzing and reporting on traffic trends; manage all integrations within our digital ecosystem, including but not limited to: WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics,
- Develop content, including writing blog posts, articles, media releases, communications materials, etc.
- Create digital marketing strategies (landing pages, social media, advertising, videos, blogs) and campaigns to support lead generation and brand awareness objectives
- Seek out and test new methods and channels in order to generate key results
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Byos product, and learn about the network security industry
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years as a content marketer - or a talented writer with experience in high tech industry
- Excellent technical and commercial writing skills (gathering information, summarizing/reporting)
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative design principles in the production of engaging content.
- Ability to collect, analyze and report extensive data findings to uncover potential marketing opportunities
- In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices and optimization tactics
- Detail oriented with meticulous attention to quality assurance of all output.
- Knowledge of B2B digital acquisition channels and trends; proven track record of studying, nurturing and increasing B2B inbound traffic
- Experience with landing page optimization tactics, tools and tracking, and familiarity with UX design.
- Understanding of software business and digital marketing tools; basic HTML and CSS knowledge, Adobe Creative
- Suite experience a bonus, and Hubspot/WordPress/Google Analytics experience an asset
- Working independently/deadlines/delivery excellence/ managing multiple initiatives
Benefits and Perks
- We work out of Volta Labs, Canada's East Coast Innovation Hub. Volta has many free events, and has a tight-knit community, and has a ping pong and foosball on site.
- We have a casual dress code and flexible working hours.
- We offer remote working days throughout the week because we know people are more productive in their preferred environments.
- Full health benefits, including dental, vision, and $25K life insurance.
Is this the perfect opportunity for you? Reach out to Craig Coady via email@example.com OR Nick Misener via firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.