Dear Life enables everyone with the ability to create collaborative albums, make videos with friends, and share experiences together. They strive towards this goal through a product that includes simplified collaboration tools, intuitive media management, and authentic video outputs. The team at Dear Life are storytellers at heart with a mission to share and preserve our most valuable experiences and memories. On their behalf, Venor is searching for a Growth Marketing Specialist that shares the same perspectives, values, and drive to make it happen.
What you’ll be doing
The Growth Marketing Specialist will be pivotal in bringing Dear Life’s core audiences into focus and helping to drive their user growth and marketing strategies. They will be expected to work under the guidance of senior team members to organize effective reports and present findings that will enhance their understanding of product market fit.
Regular responsibilities include:
- Developing user growth and marketing strategies
- Presenting investigative and data reports
- Identifying and communicating user findings
- Influencing company messaging and communication
What we’re looking for
The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who is obsessed with user and audience behaviours and passionate about customer success. On top of that, this person would thrive in fast-paced environments, is a team player, empathetic, and has stellar communication skills.
Technical requirements include:
- 5+ years’ of digital marketing experience
- Adept at managing CRM software
- Highly proficient in monitoring marketing funnels
- Advanced knowledge of all popular social media platforms
- Proficient with CRM software and customer service
- Familiar with Google Suite, Notion, Discord, and Figma
- Ability to work with design teams effectively
At Venor and Dear Life, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).
Interested candidates can reach out to Nick Misener via email@example.com and/or Anna Bryant via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.