Digital Marketing Account Strategist
Venor is proud to partner with Outcrop in its search for a digital media strategist. Outcrop is the North’s largest full-service agency specializing in communications, marketing, branding, social media and so much more. If you are known for your originality and inquisitiveness, enjoy big-picture thinking as well as nitty-gritty detail, you could be a great fit for their team. Outcrop is looking for the brave ones that are ready for an adventure that will make them the talk of cocktails hours for years to come.
The Digital Marketing Account Strategist plays a central role in interpreting clients’ campaign objectives into digital-content-focused strategies. This person works closely with clients, and partners with the agency’s internal account teams, to identify opportunities and activate digital content strategies. Account strategists are partially or fully allocated to specific client business and serve as day-to-day contacts across client, strategy, creative, and design teams.
In addition, the Digital Marketing Account Strategist provides proactive client management while also developing deep and trusting client relationships. This person supervises a group of project managers in executing digital strategic plans.
- Develops digital strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Executes high quality projects on time and cost-effective/on budget
- Build timelines and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines and KPIS are met
- Manages overall project scope and ensures projects dhere to budget
- Develops strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Manages work and professional development of assigned project manager(s)
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including site optimization, promotional and game ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, paid ads etc.
Writes communications briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behavior
- Participates in new business initiatives
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients on a regular basis
- Collaborates with the digital and creative teams to ensure websites are optimized for current best SEO practices.
Ideal Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have graduated with a post-secondary degree in marketing, business, or communications. Outcrop is looking for someone who has a minimum of 3 years of industry experience and hopefully 2 or more years in the creative space of the industry. Google suite is very prevalent in the Outcrop work environment so having a working knowledge of Google is a must as well as Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick, and social media advertising.
Outcrop is looking for someone who has experience with carrying out and formulating long-term marketing strategies and campaigns. Someone who is organized and can manage multiple tasks at once while still making their deadlines. The winning candidate will have great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms to all major stakeholders and non-technical people, while also having the ability to sell ideas and process data from a critical perspective to improve the performance of websites, digital media, etc.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
Interested candidates are asked to please forward their resume to JF Ratthe and Tommy Grant via email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org