Venor is proud to partner with BioScript Solutions in their search for the Director, Clinic Operations.
BioScript Solutions is committed to helping patients with chronic illnesses achieve the best possible health outcomes by providing access to complex, specialty drug therapies and delivering full-service specialty care solutions.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the Director, Clinic Operations will oversee the operations and management of the Coverdale Infusion Clinics and Resource Center. The successful candidate will have a strong background in healthcare management, a deep understanding of infusion therapy and excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Responsible for the quality & safety of clinic services and outcomes defined by partner contracts, health & regulatory requirements as well as professional licensing bodies.
- Develop and implement patient service initiatives including service process enhancements, technology support and new business/service programs.
- Collaborate in the integration of service programs emerging from internal business partners.
- Provide effective oversight of all aspects of patients’ treatment journeys within our Coverdale Service Network, including the enrollment phase through to clinic service completion.
- Instill and promote a service built on the pillar of ‘patient first’ that enables self-managed care and successful treatment adherence outcomes.
- Promote the continuous development and implementation of comprehensive policy and practice frameworks to support the delivery of care to the highest standards.
- Ensure appropriate service reporting, monitoring, and escalation systems are current and meet requirements.
- Apply a consistent analytic decision-making model to inform clinic viability and service level performances.
- Participates in business development activities requiring clinic service support to ensure clinic capacity and resources are available and aligned with current year’s business/operational plan.
As an ideal candidate you will have proven service operations acumen including strong analytical capabilities and strategic planning, development, project management, and/or policy development. A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a related healthcare field. Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in healthcare management, with a focus on infusion clinics or ambulatory care settings and strong knowledge of infusion therapy, including various administration techniques, medications, and potential complications. Have excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills and proficiency in healthcare regulations, accreditation standards, and quality improvement methodologies.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for ensuring Coverdale Clinics and Teams are equipped to deliver excellent patient experiences; oversee clinic service design and operational management requirements and strategies. Be a leader for people and teams by promoting engagement, learning and career development. You will demonstrate leadership skills, with experience in managing and motivating a diverse team of healthcare professionals.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).