Celtx is a fast-growing SaaS company that offers an industry-leading product suite that brings together creative teams and facilitates full-spectrum collaboration on film, video and game production with a global user base of over 50,000 customers.
Venor is proud to partner with Celtx in their search for a Director of Customer Success. The Director of Customer Success reports to the COO and is a strategic member of the senior management team. As such, you will own the customer life-cycle post sale and execute on the following to drive a healthy, growing customer base. Celtx has a vibrant B2C, B2Prosumer and B2B web funnel SaaS business, along with a nascent direct sales channel for larger accounts.
They’re looking for a dynamic customer success leader to help manage, retain and grow their customer base. The ideal candidate is an experienced SaaS customer success professional who will bring best practices, process and automation to a fast-growing company.
- Build a passionate, high performing, customer-focused team with an emphasis on proactively driving adoption, engagement, retention and expansion
- Define and lead strategic initiatives for the customer success organization
- Define and optimize the customer life cycle
- Develop and foster executive level relationships with key accounts
- Foster a culture of customer empathy, partnership, and continuous value creation
- Expand revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell via partnership with the Sales team
- Manage customer success activities including on-boarding, training, customer support, and quality assurance
- Measure and improve effectiveness by defining and executing on operational metrics
As the ideal candidate, you are a leader with at least 5+ years of experience leading, growing and mentoring successful customer retention teams in high-growth SaaS companies. Someone who has experience with high volume, transactional SaaS, B2C SaaS and/or B2Prosumer SaaS models is highly valued. You have deep experience and expertise in SaaS customer success processes, systems, automation tools and best practices, and have experience building repeatable success processes to deliver significant growth. You have knowledge in video, media and entertainment businesses, and experience with inside sales is considered an asset.
Celtx is an organization with a vision; building the largest community of professional creatives in the world. They understand that better workplaces aren’t built around frivolities and amusements, they’re built around respect; respecting the customer, respecting the product, and most importantly, respecting and supporting each other.
They offer competitive salaries, bonus incentive plans, generous health benefits (including access to an expansive employee wellness program), generous vacation days, personal time off when needed and they’ll equip you with whatever gear you need; top-of-the-line workstations, personal mobile devices and more.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
For full details, reach out to JF Ratthe via email, email@example.com