Venor is proud to partner with our client, NCM Associates, as they recruit a Senior Director of Operations (Saas). As the Senior Director of Operations (SaaS) you will lead the daily SaaS operations of the Moncton location with the primary focus on delivering superior value to clients and associates. You will collaborate with executive-level management in the development of strategic goals and long-term operational plans, while developing operational objectives and maximizing efficiency through process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Participate in the strategic decision making with the executive team and set operational goals.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility of goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives.
- Build and maintain relationships with all department leads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals.
- Create, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks.
- Devise strategies to ensure organization-wide growth, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs.
- Work closely with human resources to lead the team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
- Coordinating activities among departments and promoting a collaborative environment to ensure that the best business decisions are fostered to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Determining resource requirements and ensuring all resources are efficiently and effectively utilized.
- Partner with HR to ensure appropriate skill levels and career development objectives are achieved, building a strong bench.
- Driving to create a high-performance culture with emphasis on highest quality standards, customer focus and mutual trust and respect.
- Completing all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet the team’s needs and remain cost effective.
As the successful candidate, you have a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, information technology, computer science or a related field preferred, however requirement may be satisfied with equivalent combination of education and experience. Along with your education, you have a minimum of 10 years of leadership experience within the Information Technology sector and experience leading cross functional teams is considered an asset. You are someone who has strong leadership skills and the ability to think critically. You are gifted at time management and have a superior ability to multitask. As the Senior Director of Operations you must have strong attention to detail and organizational strategies.
The ideal candidate will have significant, progressive senior IT experience, have extensive and broad knowledge of technology environments, data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and other various IT systems. You are a demonstrated leader, who is able to inspire and motivate others. You can maintain confidentiality, and are considered an above average communicator. Superior client support skills are a must. NCM Associates is looking for an individual who is able to demonstrate initiative; and be a self-starter. You are someone who is professional, enthusiastic and resourceful, with a strong work ethic. You have strong presentation skills and have a passion for people and processes. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will typically be in an office environment.