Venor is excited to partner with Enginuity, an innovative engineering solutions-based business, on their search for a Director of Programs. Enginuity is surrounded by a rapidly growing team of talented and creative engineers, designers, technologists, researchers, and strategists who are tackling complex technical problems with a consultative creative approach.
The company values rest in its employee’s personal and professional growth. They offer an encouraging, honest, inclusive, collaborative, flexible, family-friendly work-based corporate culture that allows their employees to perform at their best. Enginuity embraces their team’s talent and encourages its employees to improve processes, controls, and procedures.
Enginuity employs 40+ experts and works with dozens of corporations, inventors, and strategic partners to design, prototype, and manufacture world-class products and processes.
What You’ll be Doing
As Director of Programs, you will be a key member of the Senior Management Team (SMT) and report directly to the President. You will be accountable for the structure and management of the Program Management Team.
You will play an important role in ensuring that clients continue to receive best in class solutions delivery by continually synchronizing teams, improving processes and measuring project profitability. As a strategic leader with a strong background in technical project management, you will be responsible for executing the company’s program strategy, maximizing program performance, providing business development support and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
The regular responsibilities of this position include:
- Program Strategy – Collaborate with SMT and Program Managers (PgMs) to develop strategic program plans via market analysis, setting long-term goals for program portfolio and stakeholder engagement. Ensuring alignment with overall company strategy.
- Program Performance – Ensure that programs are delivered on time, within scope, with quality and within budget.
- Program Management Operations and Leadership – Build, manage and develop the Program Management team via recruitment, leadership, coaching and timely feedback.
- Stakeholder Relationships – Communicate regularly with stakeholders to provide updates and gather feedback,
- Business Development Support – Support business development efforts, such as opportunity identification & development; and occasionally, when required, proposal development and/or prospect/customer presentations.
- Compliance and Risk – Monitor technological and regulatory changes that could affect programs, as well as identify and assess program risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Industry Awareness – Stay updated with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in the engineering services domain as it relates to project and program execution.
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has experience overseeing technical projects and has a strong understanding of project management frameworks and methodologies. Apart from this, we are looking for a strategic and diligent leader with an entrepreneurial mindset.
At Venor and Enginuity, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).