Venor, Atlantic Canada’s Leading Tech Talent Agency, has proudly partnered with Lemur Vehicle Monitors on their search for a Embedded Systems Engineer/Developer
Located in Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada, Lemur Vehicle Monitors designs, develops, and markets electronic in-vehicle technology and products. Their products provide end users and 3rd party companies with vehicle telematics, diagnostics and driving behaviour feedback.
We are seeking an Embedded Systems Engineer / Developer to join their research and development team in building the next generation of vehicle technology, on both new and existing platforms, such as extending the features and functionality of their BlueDriver® technology. The successful candidate will work with our software development team to ensure seamless integration with our applications.
- Develop and maintain firmware in building new vehicle / communication functionality
- Design and execute methods of analysis and simulation of in-vehicle networking data for algorithm design and verification
- Develop hardware and firmware specifications and test plans
- Strict adherence to Product Development procedures and guidelines
- Co-operate closely with software development, industrial design, quality assurance, manufacturing, and management personnel
- Enjoy being part of a globally recognized industry-leading automotive technology team!
- Bachelor of Electrical or Computer Engineering Degree, or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with firmware and hardware development
- Languages: C, Assembly
- Preferred: 2+ years of experience with ARM Cortex-M development
- Preferred: Personal automotive experience, knowledge, or interest
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to join a world-class organization here in beautiful Newfoundland, reach out confidently to JF Ratthé, Senior Talent Consultant, via email@example.com.