Venor is proud to partner with EH Price in their search for an Engineering Sales Representative in Moncton, NB. E.H. Price, a division of Price Industries Limited, North America’s leading manufacturer and distributor of air distribution products; is a dynamic, progressive and innovative organization.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President – Atlantic, the Engineering Sales Representative will service the needs of the engineering community by understanding, engineering, and detailing the selection of components, systems, and solutions for HVAC designs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain relationships with all industry stakeholders (Engineers, Architects, Contractors, Developers, Owners etc.), to grow sales and expand market share in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Maintain a presence in the engineering community.
- Understand client’s needs and provide appropriate technical solutions to achieve satisfaction/design intent
- Understand, and remain current with, both industry and local codes and regulations, and market trends, to ensure we comply and can exploit opportunities.
- Provide outstanding customer service, with a Customer First approach to business
- Build sustainable customer relationships and trust with customer’s account through open communication
- Assist with planning and implementing new product introductions to the market.
As the ideal candidate you will have 5 years of experience in Mechanical Engineering with excellent knowledge of HVAC systems. A self-starter with a strong leadership ability and a zest for trying new ideas and strategies. You will have the ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of an organization; ability to manage and drive sales plans from beginning to end; articulate the distinct aspects of products and services; to position products against competitors and excellent listening, negotiation, presentation skills and communication skills. A Professional Engineer designation (PEng) will be an asset.
As a successful candidate you will have a University degree or College diploma in Mechanical Engineering specialization is required. Ability to read Architectural and Mechanical drawings. You will have demonstrable experience in sales, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).