Venor is pleased to be partnering with the DeltaWare division of Maximus Canada in their search for a ERP Consultant to join their growing team in Charlottetown, PEI. Recognized as a Top Employer in Atlantic Canada, DeltaWare is a Canadian-based IT company with one of the largest Oracle application development teams in Atlantic Canada.
As an ERP Consultant, you get to demonstrate your versatility by doing everything from managing client implementation projects and providing post-implementation support to business process designing, mapping, and re-engineering activities. You’ll be working directly with clients and technical teams to configure applications to meet business requirements and ensure the goals and objectives of DeltaWare’s project align with the organization’s overall business strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting client business requirements and identifying process deficiencies
- Recommending Oracle EBS functionality and capabilities to help meet new business requirements, improve existing business processes and/or address application problems
- Developing functional design documents in collaboration with developers and other analysts
- Configuring applications to meet business requirements
- Developing and implementing module testing strategies
- Providing support for client day-to-day operations
- Performing effort estimation for various implementation and enhancement activities; and
- Meeting project deliverables as per requirements, on time within budgets; and
- Working collaboratively with the management team to assist them in managing priorities, resources, and cross-project dependencies
What we are looking for:
- Experience configuring and implementing for Oracle EBS Financials 12.1.3-12.2.X, Procurement, Inventory, Order Management for at least 4 years
- Experience with software development and/or system implementation
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with an ability to extract, translate and communicate meaningful information at all levels across business and technology organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Sense of urgency with the confidence to handle a variety of challenges and to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Experience in Oracle Financials Cloud is considered an asset
- Knowledge in SQL queries is considered an asset
- Professional designation would be considered an asset
What’s in it for you:
- Challenging, satisfying work that is helping empower professionals in essential services
- Fun, friendly and collaborative environment
- Extended health and dental benefits, pension, career development allowance and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Competitive vacation and health & wellness allowance
Venor is a leading talent firm in Atlantic Canada with the most prominent IT recruitment practice in the region. Whether it’s bringing a key leader back to the Maritimes from their experience abroad or helping a local company expand their operations internationally, we find success through the success of our clients and the talent we represent.
To find out more about this great opportunity, please contact Steph MacIntosh via firstname.lastname@example.org.