On behalf of our client, we have a unique opportunity for a highly-skilled Executive Assistant who has proven experience supporting a senior executive both professionally and personally. The Executive Assistant will provide support and executive level assistance to the Executive Chairman, the Vice President and the CFO. The EA will manage correspondence, perform extensive calendar management, travel and accommodation arrangements and manage correspondence. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and ensuring the day-to-day operations of the office are running seamlessly. As the Executive Assistant, you enjoy having work days that are different from the last and consider yourself to be an expert problem-solver.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners, scheduling all business, volunteer and personal appointments.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner, maintaining regular communication with Executives
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings, such as providing meeting agendas, background material, and any AV or catering requirements.
- Book business and personal travel for the Executive Chairman and family including, flights, accommodation, rental cars and site tours.
- Manage household insurance policies for homes, vehicles and recreational vessels.
- Draft various communications such as presentations, reports, speeches, and meeting minutes.
- Complete personal tasks where required.
- Prepare expense and health claims and submit for processing.
- Manage personal expenses including credit card reconciliations
- Work with the Vice President, Investments to coordinate personal investments including but not limited to updates, tax information
- Other duties may include occasional back up support to other members of the Senior Management team, as well as general administrative duties as required.
As the successful candidate, you are someone who showcases adaptability and can pivot when required. You have excellent communication skills and can do so effectively, both written and verbally. You are well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of the business by providing personalized and timely support.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Natalie Isaacs via email@example.com