Venor is pleased to partner with our client, Foundation Marketing, in their search for Executive Assistant, Vice President of Operations. Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. They work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Their team operates 100% remotely and they are obsessed with growth. As an Executive Assistant, you’ll work alongside the Vice President of Operations to maximize productivity, anticipate needs before they arise, and extend capacity.
As the Executive Assistant, you are someone who is a true multiplier and the sky’s the limit on the types of projects you could assist on. To be successful in this role, this person will have to be hyper-organized, a master at juggling multiple tasks, embrace a growth mindset, and have strong attention to detail. Foundation moves at an extremely fast pace and this person will need to be able to maintain, organize, and shuffle priorities in an often chaotic environment. The job will be challenging, but also rewarding as you will have the opportunity to learn from and influence all areas of the business.
- Proactively escalate day-to-day operational issues/wins to VP of operations
- Catalog and create SOPs for hiring, onboarding, and senior management training
- Support the development of SOPs by other department leads
- Prepare and analyze monthly data for reporting
- Prepare market and operational audits for reporting
- Prepare training materials, boot camps, and virtual academies
- Provide day-to-day oversight of company resourcing and managing resourcing platforms
- Prepare employee and customer research material and reports
- Execute standard operating procedures for time management systems, storage drives, etc
- Coordinates overflow of meetings and priorities for VP of operations as needed
The successful candidate will be someone who is currently residing in or is willing to work within the Atlantic time zone. You have 1-2 years of experience in a similar role and have great communication skills. You’ll work with many different stakeholders, existing clients, senior leadership, and large teams internally and externally. You pay extraordinary attention to detail and self-identify as hyper-organized. Along with your attention to detail, you also possess impressive documentation skills, you can collect direction verbally and in writing move forward with direction/execution. You are someone who can coordinate and support activities with highest professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality. You have familiarity with G Suite (ie Google Calendar / Google Docs / Google Sheets), Zoom, Slack, Trello, Freshbooks, Humi, Harvest, Loom, etc and experience pulling data, preparing presentations, and training materials, along with experience documenting processes, SOPs, and policies.
At Venor, we value and celebrate diversity. We welcome applications from all individuals of any race, color, religion, gender identity, orientation, national origin, or disability status.
If you are looking to step into a leadership role, please reach out to Shaq Smith for full details via firstname.lastname@example.org!