Venor is proud to partner with Encore Properties and Consulting in their search for an Executive Assistant.
Encore Properties is a full service real estate company. The organization Sells, Buys and trades in real estate. It also does property management and consulting on any real estate transactions.
Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be a highly-organized, driven, administrative professional who thrives in a dynamic environment. The CEO is a licensed real estate salesperson, so there are many logistics with showing requests, purchase contracts, listing contracts, follow up with past and existing clients.
What You’ll Do
- Effective and proactive calendar management based on the CEO’s needs and priorities with the goal of being operationally efficient.
- Drafting presentations, client reports, project monitoring spreadsheets, client proposals and other documentation as required.
- Prepare and upload leasing & sales documents using GoogleDrive/Microsoft and DocuSign.
- Managing client relationship tasks such as following up and ensuring all required documents are collected and completed correctly.
- Managing and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Triaging and prioritization of requests and following up on action items.
- Planning and coordination of client meetings, social events and special projects
- Photocopying and organizing documents for distribution, mailing, binding, and filing.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence for format, content, grammar, and spelling.
- Engaging with the clients and ensuring they have all their needs met.
- Logistics with showing requests, purchase contracts, listing contracts, follow up with past and existing clients.
- Accurately and appropriately file correspondence, invoices, and receipts.
- Provide support for personal commitments on an ad hoc basis.
As the ideal candidate, you have post secondary education combined with several years of administrative experience, ideally in Real Estate. You bring a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality to all interactions. You are proactive in your duties with a service orientation mindset. You must have a vehicle and the ability to travel throughout the Greater Moncton and surrounding areas. You will be bilingual in French and English. You will have strong organizational, planning and project management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex tasks and projects concurrently. You have experience managing and navigating through change, taking initiative to work through the unknown, and leveraging your skills to ‘figure things out’. You have excellent judgment and a high degree of interpersonal effectiveness with the ability to work with stakeholders across various levels, internally and externally.
The successful candidate will be polished and professional, with a strong work ethic, great initiative to work in an exciting and high performance environment. Flexibility to work in a constantly changing environment where priorities and deadlines shift continually is a must.
At Venor, we embrace a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, we welcome your application. We all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. We encourage applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know (including different materials or otherwise).