On behalf of our client, we are recruiting a Field Service Supervisor. The Field Service Supervisor is responsible for the safe, efficient, and economical operation of the Service Department.
As the Field Service Supervisor, you will manage the service work, ensure work orders are closed and customer invoices are issued in a timely manner. Oversee the repair and maintenance of a diverse range of heavy equipment and provide technicians and mechanics with ongoing support in repair procedures and techniques.
- Overlook the maintenance of the Branch’s physical building and ensure that any maintenance work is coordinated with responsible parties in a timely manner.
- Ensure the timely resolution of customer complaints and disputes within a 24-hr turnaround.
- Continually establish and maintain customer relationships and engage technicians and mechanics by setting clear goals, allowing autonomy, providing resources, building regular rapport, and following on a regular basis.
- Conduct monthly Improvement meetings and yearly performance evaluations with employees and provide development needs.
- Consult and collaborate with HR on any employee related matters including but not limited to recruitment, training, coaching, discipline, and performance management.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of all technicians and mechanics by placing a continuous commitment to safety by monitoring new trends and legislation.
- Maintain budgets throughout the year to maximize value for dollar spent
As a successful candidate you will lead with integrity and foster a collaborative approach with the team built on mutual trust and respect. You will successfully manage the Service Department by utilizing resources available for continuous improvement in all aspects of the business operation including but not limited to financial, customer, internal processes and learning and growth.
As an ideal candidate you will demonstrate the ability to listen and understand other perspectives and modify one’s approach to enhance communication and achieve results. You will have the ability to understand, anticipate and make inferences and use complex reasoning in a variety of situations.
Venor embraces a culture of belonging in the workplace. No matter who you are, where you’re from, how you think, what you believe in, or who you love, your application is welcome. Diversity is appreciated and there is understanding that we all come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, bringing in unique perspectives and experiences. Applications from 2SLGBTQ+, Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC), women, newcomers to Canada, and people with disabilities are encouraged. If you require any accommodation in the application and interview process, please let us know.